We believe with our understanding of knowledge of sport and health we can create a clearer and first hand knowledge of sport and health to help children minimise health issues in years to come.
Our sessions and programs are designed for schools requirements. Before we start we will always hold a meeting with the head teacher or PE coordinator to understand and asses the school’s needs.
We not only conduct PE sessions but we will also hold assemblies and seminars during the course of the year for the whole school which is complimentary to help engage make children aware the importance of sport and health
All our sessions include free complimentary fruit after every session. Head teachers and PE Co-coordinators are able to log into our website and get all the information including session plans, assessment results all via our website (schools will have their unique own login details
Minimum standards of deployment/development
– Bsc Sports related Degree
Recognized National Governing Body (NGB) Level 2 Coaching Certificate in a sport
- Level 2 Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid Certification
- Full Insurance Policy
- Public Liability – £r million minimum
- Product Liability – £5 million
- Employers Liability – £10 million
- Professional Indemnity – £5 million